Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 32 of 365

German Goodness !!! :-)

Every once in a while i have the opportunity to shop at one of my favorite (online) stores - GermanDeli.com !! It is a paradise for every expat German living in the USA.
There , you can buy pretty much everything you would get in Germany - candy, meat, cosmetics, breads, soups, sauces, chocolate!!!! , whatever you're craving or missing, you can get it there.
Sadly, i don't get to shop there a lot. Most of their products are imported from Germany, which means they can be a bit pricey. Understandably so though. BUT, this week i was able to order a few things. One of the items were poppy seed hard rolls. One of my favorites. I used to eat that stuff all the time. Anything that had poppy seeds in them , i ate - rolls, cakes.....mmmmmm...my tummy growls just thinking about it. :-)
This morning my daughter and i had 'fresh out of the oven' poppy seed rolls. We spread Nutella on them and let me tell you , they were SO delicious !!!! Mmmmmm....I might bake some more tomorrow !

Don't they look scrumptious?!



Deliciousness x2

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Nice! Guess what's sitting on my night stand right now?! Yup a jar of Nutella & a big spoon! After this week (celebrating early to make it through Friday), I deserve this! lol