Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 22 of 365

My daughter and i went to our friend's house today to celebrate her daughter's 1st Birthday. We had a lot of fun. My daughter had a blast playing with all the other kids and i enjoyed my time around adults. ;-)
It was a good day.
Here are a few pictures of the birthday girl and her first birthday cake.

Hmm?? This is cake?

Let me touch that. Careful.

Taste it. Hmmm...not quite sure just yet.

Let's try that again with a spoon.

What are you looking at? Don't even think about it. That's my cake.

This stuff's pretty yummy.

Thanks for giving me spoons full of this delicious sweet stuff, Nana. You're the best.

Look. All gone. Mmmmm

I LOVE birthday's. Especially mine. We should do this more often.

Want some, Nana?

HA! Tricked you ! Allll mine !!! muahahaha


She is such a ham. Just like her big sister. They're both way too cute and funny.

No comments: