Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 9 of 365

My Church !!!



I love my Church.
I love every single member.
They are my family.
This is where i - we - belong.

A few years ago, my husband and i went to a different church for a while. Gas prices were too high for and we couldn't afford the trips to our church anymore. The other church was nice, they were friendly and welcoming and all but it just didn't feel right. You know what i mean?
After Hannah was born, we decided that we needed to go back to our church because i felt like that this was the place where God wanted us to be and this is where we belonged. And he was right. We do belong there and i couldn't imagine my life without them.
Our pastor and his wife are two of the most god loving, god fearing , helpful , kind, loving, smart, funny, understanding and amazing people you'll ever meet. They have helped us through some very tough times throughout the last 4+ years and we're very thankful for everything they've done for us. We don't know what we would have done and what we would do without them!!!
I'm not sure if they'll be reading this or not but if they do: We love you Bro.&Sis. Scott and thank God for you for being in our lives !!!

No comments: